The University of Sheikh Abdullah Al-Badri is seeking to achieve excellence in the field of university education and scientific research at the local, regional and international levels in the light of an environment characterized by independence, freedom, democracy and equality in a manner that contributes to serving the community and sustainable development.
The university’s mission is to provide education and learning that meets the needs of the community and the labor market in a distinguished academic environment based on creative curricula using the most up-to-date technologies and educational methods and guided by the best elements of scientific research together with contributing to the creation of knowledge to realize human development.
– Integrating the culture of total quality with continuous development and improvement of the educational and research process.
– Enriching theoretical and applied knowledge in consistency with the ethical, social and cultural standards of society.
– Dissemination of the culture and ethics of scientific research.
– Enhancing cooperation between the university and other universities and scientific research centers domestically , regionally and globally.
– -Developing educational programs in light of local, regional and global standards.
– Providing students with the latest sources of knowledge and modern technology to develop their abilities of innovation, leadership, self-learning, collective work and competition
– Activating the role of centers and units of a special nature to provide research and advisory services to the community.