The proposal of the Center for Educational Development and On-going Studies at the University and the University Center in Khartoum
Based on the mission of the university towards the community and benefit from the capabilities of qualified human resources at the University of ELShaikh Abdallah ELBadri, the Center seeks to provide its distinguished and continuous services to the teaching staff, researchers, cadres working in universities, specialized medical colleges, higher institutes and research centers, the Ministry of Health, public medical institutions, and all segments of the community compatible with their needs of the latest technologies and methods, and enable them to deal with the data of the present era with a good balance of experience and skills in accordance with the standards of total quality.
Qualifying, developing and training all cadres inside and outside the university in order to promote professional development.
To provide professional development programs for cadres to meet their professional and training needs in order to achieve quality in the educational and administrative process.
- Organizing training, qualifying and development courses in the different specialties of the university and the center of the capital characterized by modernity and innovation.
- Using modern technology in vocational training and scientific research.
- Developing modern and effective mechanisms to monitor the quality and effect of training.
- Improving performance and stimulating professional growth and job satisfaction for university staff and all employees in the State sectors.
- Building partnerships with stakeholders to support the Center’s activities at the local and international levels.
- Providing scientific and technical consultations for postgraduate students.
- Strengthening the relationship between the university and the community in conducting seminars, conferences, meetings, and courses to meet the needs of the local community.
- Sets plans, training programs, research methods and means and techniques of implementation.
- Sets policies and regulations for the operation and organization of the Center’s work and activities.
- Evaluation of educational and professional development programs to ensure quality assurance.
- Creates a library of modern sources of books, magazines, audio and video and computer programs.
- Provides a range of electronic training programs for distant education.
- Documentation of information on the evaluation of the performance of trainees, training programs and activities adopted by the Center.
Courses provided by the Center:
Training cadres in the university in the fields of:
- University teaching systems and methods.
- Use of teaching technologies in university teaching.
- The basics of scientific research.
- Uses and applications of computer and Internet skills.
- English Language.
- The concept of total quality.
- Strategic planning.
- Publishing and Authoring.
- Writing of scientific papers
- Any other courses approved by the Center
- Administrative Offices
- Computer lab